Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tickets are booked!

Looks like Ben and I will be making another trip to visit another college!  I don't mind...I've heard NC is beautiful this time of year and the campus at UNC/Chappel Hill is gorgeous!  We are flying out the night of April 19th and back late on the 21st.  We have to come back for the Academy of Science and Technology Senior Banquet on Sunday!  Hey at $50 a person I DON'T want to miss that one!  hahaha

I have reassured David that if Ben does decide to go to UNC that my salary will pay for college.  Gee...I'm just glad I have a job.  Thank you Dr. Stockton and the CISD School Board!  (memo to self:  write a thank you note for my raise this coming year).

I asked Ben what he wanted to eat for his graduation party.  His response "MOM, you're not planning a party are you?" (duh) "Because I don't want a party!  If you have a party if means we are serving alcohol."  Well, I responded with not at my party I'm not.  Then we preceded to disagree on having a "party" or a "get together".  It took us 2 days but we are having a "party" the night after graduation.  I think he found out another friends' mom was having a "party" too.  Guess my idea of have a party was that bad after all.

Am I getting old or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment